- Performance Workshop by Ken Lim, Wilson Aw and Raymond Khoo
- What is Your Expectation of the Market?
- What is Your Income Expectation from this sector?
- Is Commercial & Industrial sectors suitable for you?
- Physically & Mentally demanding for Salesperson
- Vast Knowledge required in every aspects
- Renovation Work progress
- Must be able to deal with government departments & authorities
- Fire Safety etc.
- Legal Talk by Collin Ng and Partners
Topic: Deferred payment and early possession transactions – what you should know about the legal documents and procedures
Time: 3.30PM – 5:00PM
Speaker: Mr. Kenneth Szeto and Mr. Daniel Chua
Venue: C&H Training Room
- Discuss on novel deferred payment/ early possession transactions structured by property developers (e.g. D’Leedon and OUE Twinpeaks) to encourage movement of BUC units which are nearing the QC time limit or ABSD remission period
- The legal documents and the conveyance procedures, and issues when advising clients in purchase of such properties